- This event has passed.
Business Migration Seminar in Delhi
July 6, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
All Federal Express Entry programs & Provincial Nominee Programs
Joy Stephen RCIC
ICCRC # R419719
All Polinsys seminars are exclusive events and are done on an invite-only basis. Entry will be granted only to those who have received a ticket. In order to be considered for the event, please fill in the form at the bottom of the page and a Polinsys representative will contact you with more details.
Some common questions that will be addressed during the seminar:
- I run a business, will myself and my family qualify to become Permanent Residents?
- How long will it take? Can I take my spouse and children along?
- What are the steps involved? How much will it cost me?
- Do I need a Canadian Representative to represent me?
- Can I take my Employees or other directors?
1. Federal Business Start-up Visa
2. Provincial programs – Alberta
3. Provincial Programs: Manitoba
4. Provincial Programs: Ontario
5. Provincial Programs: Saskatchewan
6. Provincial Programs: Nova Scotia
7. Provincial Programs: British Columbia
8. Provincial Programs: New Brunswick
9. Provincial Programs: Prince Edward Island
Polinsys Immigration Seminars will cover the following aspects of Entrepreneur & Business Migration:
This seminar is conducted by an Authorized Representative from Canada. Please click here to watch a video on who can represent your immigration application. Seminar doors open 10 minutes before the scheduled seminar time and close exactly at the scheduled seminar time. If you come earlier, please wait. If you are lost or having difficulty, please contact the local Polinsys number listed below. If you are not able to make it on time, please schedule for the next seminar. If you are unable to attend and want information by email, please mark your preference accordingly when filling the form.
Under no circumstance will late arrivals be allowed to enter. Doors close exactly at the time indicated. As most of our seminars are full, it is advisable to arrive at the venue at least 10 minutes prior to the seminar time. If you are interested in attending a seminar at this location or if you want information about Permanent Resident options, please fill the form.