The Student Herald is an approved Canadian recruitment firm and in partnership with Polinsys, a Global licenced Immigration firm offers several FREE immigration information sessions to highlight employment and other Canadian Permanent Residence pathways. This page is a subscription page for each of the FREE event. A member of the recruitment firm will be present during the Tuesday event to highlight employment opportunities in Canada leading to Permanent Residence.
Events and happenings
Canada offers several Permanent Residence pathways and attempting many pathways offers the best possible chance of selection. Polinsys & The Student Herald offers several FREE Zoom On-Demand webinars for everyone to attend and learn about the various pathways including Employer driven pathways. Please attend On-Demand Zoom info sessions at any time & place convenient for you.
- If you have at least one year work experience, please attend the following meetings to participate in the wholesome Canada Immigration approach: Meeting 1; 2; 3; 5; 7
- If you are an entrepreneur or senior manager, or if any member of your family is one, please attend Meeting 6
- If you are still a student with no work experience, please attend Meeting 4
- Hello Canada, Registered clients please attend Meeting 8
- Entrepreneur Clients please attend Meeting 9
We encourage everyone to learn from these free sessions, understand the process and opportunities and attempt your Canadian Permanent Residence with an educated understanding of the process. Being a Canadian Corporation and a recruitment firm, we are here to assist those who need someone in Canada to represent their Immigration and Employment interest. Our services go beyond just filling forms!
The list of On-Demand FREE zoom meetings are provided here:
|No.||Topic||Frequency||On Demand Link||For Who?|
|1||Wholesome Approach||On Demand||Wholesome On-Demand||Anybody with at least one year work experience|
|2||Employer Driven PR||On Demand||Employer On-Demand||Anybody with at least one year work experience|
|3||Education Pathway for experienced people||On Demand||Education On-Demand||Anybody with at least one year work experience|
|4||Education pathway for Students||On Demand||Education On-Demand||Students|
|5||Nurse Credentialing in Canada||On Demand||Nurse On-Demand||Registered Nurses|
|6||Entrepreneurs & Senior Managers||On Demand||Entrepreneur On-Demand||Businesspeople & Senior Managers (Age not a factor)|
|7||LMIA and Work Permits||On Demand||Work Permit On Demand||Anybody with at least one year work experience|
|8||AIPP clients meet Residence Pathway||Monthly
2nd Friday EST: 8 am
|Hello Canada Client||Polinsys Hello Canada Clients ONLY|
|9||Entrepreneur Clients Meet||Monthly
|Entrepreneur Client||Polinsys Entrepreneur Clients ONLY|
If you want to refer your friends to join meetings, please do not share the zoom meeting link provided in this email, rather, please ask them to register for the meetings through this link: https://polinsys.com/p/
Looking for Canadian Permanent Residence evaluation & Support? Please Attend the FREE Zoom Q&A session held every Friday as Post Covid revival is likely to jump-start a host of immigration opportunities especially employer-driven programs. There are several Permanent Residence pathways to Canada and participating in each and all improve your chances. For Clients in developing nations, our platform is going to change completely, and the new platform is likely to be more cost-effective as participation in several approaches is likely going to increase the applicant’s chances.
Polinsys & The Student Herald will accept clients on certain conditions:
- You attend all the FREE On-Demand webinars and get all your questions clarified through the FREE Zoom meeting held directly by a Canadian Authorized Representative every Friday at a time specified. Moving to a new country is a life changing event and you must invest time to understand the process. FREE zoom credentials: Zoom Link, Meeting ID: 980 0649 7668, Passcode: 633475, Time: Delhi 7.30PM, Manila 10pm, Dubai 6pm, Abuja 3pm, Addis Ababa 5pm, Sao Paulo 11am, México City 9am, Jakarta 9pm, Hanoi 9pm, Islamabad 7pm, Dhaka 8pm
- You are willing to obtain a paid evaluation covering major Canadian Immigration pathways based on your personal credentials signed by a Canadian Authorized Representative.
- You will provide clean and accurate documents
- You will participate through the entire process and will attend meetings to understand the process.
- You are willing to hire our services based on work done. That is the law. Selling visas is illegal
Before you use any paid services, please understand the different Permanent Residence pathways. Polinsys releases several videos on information about Immigration and employment opportunities and the Canadian team conducts several webinars and Information sessions. Please realize that services associated with Canadian Immigration come within the sole legal jurisdiction of the Government of Canada. Partnering with a Canadian corporation could benefit you than using a foreign organization to serve you for your Canadian Immigration needs.
If you subscribe for one event on this page and then include these two numbers as a contact in your WhatsApp, you will receive a meeting invite for all the FREE Zoom events 30 minutes before the meeting to allow you enough time to attend in case you are free to join. The numbers you need to enter into your WhatsApp contact are Polinsys: +1 647 8014019 and The Student Herald +1 226 3395655. Because the invitations are sent by a broadcast WhatsApp message, only those who have saved these numbers as a contact will receive them. To have a more educated approach to Canadian Permanent Residence, please attend the free On-Demand webinars listed above and also do the following:
- Whitelist communication from Polinsys so that important emails are not directed to spam by your spam filters: https://polinsys.com/whitelisting/
- Please visit the Canadian Immigration Website: https://www.cic.gc.ca/
- Please visit the IRC news website to watch videos including employment opportunities leading to Permanent Residence: https://ircnews.ca/