Antigua & Barbuda
- Two-island nation in the Caribbean Sea
- Capital city of St. John’s is located on Antigua
- Achieved independence from Britain in 1981
- Currency is the Eastern Caribbean Dollar
- Economy based mainly on tourism (over half the GDP), plus investment banking and financial services, and manufacturing.
- Antigua’s medical university attracts many students
- Population of over 81,800
- Total area of 440 km²
- Program’s purpose is to attract desirable investors who will make a substantial contribution to Antigua & Barbuda.
- Investment funds contribute to the development of the nation
- Allows applicants to invest in Antigua & Barbuda and receive citizenship with a minimal residency requirement.
- Citizenship of a British Commonwealth country
- Visa-free travel to many countries worldwide
- Dual citizenship permitted
- Children may avoid military service in their home country
- Off-shore bank accounts, investments, and Antigua incorporated companies give unique opportunities for business and tax planning.
- Passports received in approximately 4-6 months
- Dependent children must be under age 25, fully dependent on the principal applicant, and unmarried.
- Dependent parents or grandparents must be over age 65, living with and financially dependent on the principal applicant.
- No minimum net worth, no education requirement, no maximum age limit, no business experience needed, and no interview.
- Must spend 35 days in Antigua and Barbuda in the 5 years following citizenship issuance (approx. 1 week/year) Investment options (fees extra):
- Contribute to the National Development Fund (US $200,000); OR
- Invest in a government-approved real estate development project (US $400,000); OR
- Invest in an eligible business (US $1,500,000)
- Visa-free travel to the United Kingdom
- Visa-free travel to the European Union
- Visa-free travel to Canada
- Visa-free travel to Hong Kong
- Visa-free travel to many other countries worldwide
- Visas for the United States are easily obtained
*Information accurate at the time of print. For latest information on this program, discuss with your Polinsys counselor +1 905 2795555