- Island nation in the Caribbean Sea
- Capital city is St. George’s
- Achieved independence from Britain in 1974
- Currency is the Eastern Caribbean Dollar
- Economy based mainly on tourism, plus spice production (second largest nutmeg producer in the world).
- St. George’s medical university attracts many students.
- GDP of over US $7,800 per capita
- Population of over 110,000
- Total area of 348.5 km²
Citizenship & PR By Investment Program
- Program’s purpose is to attract desirable investors who will make a substantial contribution to Grenada.
- Investment funds contribute to the development of the nation.
- Citizenship Program: Allows applicants to invest in Grenada and receive citizenship in 4-6 months
- Permanent Residence Program: Applicants invest in Grenada and obtain PR status with minimal residency requirement (and citizenship 1 year later).
- No tax on worldwide income
- After 6 years of residency, family can apply for Portuguese citizenship and passports
- Citizenship in a British Commonwealth country
- Visa-free travel to many countries worldwide
- Dual citizenship permitted
- Children may avoid military service in their home country
- Off-shore bank accounts, investments, and Grenada incorporated companies give unique opportunities for business and tax planning.
- Passports received in approximately 4-6 months (citizenship program) or after 1 year (PR program).
- Dependent children must be under age 25, fully dependent on the principal applicant, and unmarried.
- Dependent parents or grandparents must be over age 65, living with and financially dependent on the principal applicant.
- No minimum net worth, no education requirement, no maximum age limit, no business experience needed, and no interview required.
- Investment requirement (fees extra):
- Citizenship Option: Invest in a government approved real estate or other project (US $200,000 + fees).
- PR Option: Contribute to the National Transformation Fund (US$200,000).
- Residency requirement (PR program only): Spend 14 days in Grenada, and apply for citizenship after 1 year.
- Visa-free travel to the United Kingdom
- Visa-free travel to Hong Kong
- Visa-free travel to many other countries worldwide
- Visas for Canada, the United States, and the European Union are easily obtained
*Information accurate at the time of print. For latest information on this program, discuss with your Polinsys counselor +1 905 2795555