The Federation Of St. Kitts & Nevis
- Capital city of Basseterre is located on St. Kitts
- Achieved independence from Britain in 1983
- Currency is the Eastern Caribbean Dollar
- Economy based mainly on agriculture (e.g. sugar production), tourism, and light manufacturing.
- Population of over 49,800 people
- GDP of over US $765 million per capita
- Total area of 261 km²
Citizenship By Investment Program
- Program began in 1984
- Program’s purpose is to attract desirable investors who will make a substantial contribution to St. Kitts & Nevis.
- Investment funds contribute to the development of the nation.
- The Constitution allows applicants to invest in St. Kitts & Nevis and receive citizenship without a residency requirement.
- Visa-free travel to the United Kingdom
- Visa-free travel to the European Union
- Visa-free travel to Canada
- Visa-free travel to Hong Kong
- Visa-free travel to many other countries worldwide
- Visas for the United States are easily obtained
- Dependent children must be under age 25, fully dependent on the principal applicant, and unmarried.
- Dependent parents or grandparents must be over age 65, living with and financially dependent on the principal applicant.
- No minimum net worth, no education requirement, no maximum age, and no business experience needed.
- No requirement to visit St. Kitts & Nevis and no interview
- Two investment options:
- Invest in a government-approved real estate development project (US $400,000 plus fees); OR
- Make a contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (US $250,000 – US $450,000, depending on number of family members, plus fees).
- Life-long citizenship in a British Commonwealth country
- No residency requirement
- Dual citizenship permitted
- Visa-free travel to many countries worldwide
- Children may avoid military service in their home country
- Off-shore bank accounts, investments, and St. Kitts incorporated companies give unique opportunities for business and tax planning
- Passports received in approximately 8-12 months
*Information accurate at the time of print. For latest information on this program, discuss with your Polinsys counselor +1 905 2795555