- UK is a sovereign state in Europe
- The UK has an area of 243,610 square kilometres (94,060 sq mi), making it the 78th-largest sovereign state in the world and the 11th-largest in Europe.
- Its capital city is London, an important global city and financial centre with the fourth-largest urban area in Europe.
- Population of over 64,100,000 people
- GDP of over US $37,700 per capita and GDP of over $2.4 trillion purchasing power.
- Currency is British Pound (GBP)
- A diverse and multicultural society represented by large cultural and ethnic communities;
- A superior standard of education, a broad network of state and private schools, and more than 150 universities and higher education institutions;
- One of the best free medical care services in the world;
- A member of the G7
- A key member of the EU, which means greater business opportunities throughout Europe;
- An unrivalled financial business center (London);
- An attractive tax regime for high net worth investors to maintain your visa status. classed as “UK resident, non-domicile”;
- The travel mobility and security of a UK passport.
Full Investment – £1 million Stay For Settlement – 5 years
Full Investment – £5 million Stay For Settlement – 3 years
Full Investment – £10 million Stay For Settlement – 2 years
- If you have lived in the UK for five or more years, you are eligible to apply for UK citizenship as long as you meet the following residency requirements:
- You have been absent from the country for not more than 90 days (three months) in the 12 months preceding the application.
- The total number of days spent outside of the UK for the entire five-year qualifying period should not exceed 450 days (three months of every year, or 75 percent of your time).
- You are of good moral character and are not in breach of any immigration laws;
- You can demonstrate a good knowledge of UK life and culture, and a basic level of English or Welsh or Scottish Gaelic languages.
The UK Immigrant Investor Program is a three-tiered system enabling people who invest at a higher level to be granted residency sooner.
To qualify for the program, you will need to meet one of the three investment requirements outlined below:
- Applicants must invest not less than 75% of the specified investment amount of their capital in the UK by way of UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies.
- The remaining 25% should be invested in the UK, either by purchasing assets or maintaining the money deposited in a UK-Regulated financial institution.
- The higher the investment, the faster the applicant will obtain their stay for settlement (ILR).
*Information accurate at the time of print. For latest information on this program, discuss with your Polinsys counselor +1 905 2795555