What you will do at POLINSYS
- Establish Polinsys operations, recruit and train, counsel and coach employees,
- Establish and communicate job expectations
- Plan and Review compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures, and manage staff levels
- Forecasting & developing operation systems, achieve and exceed operation expectations
- Communicate customer issues with the operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Work closely with Director, GM, and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems
and to follow through with implementation.
Who is right for the job?
- Involved in establishing startups in a city
- 2 years’ experience in developing, reviewing and improving organizational structures
- 2 Years’ experience in training development
- Your experience in a variety of management roles will be an asset, and there is no maximum for experience
Skills crucial to success in this role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Communication or related field
- Minimum 4 years of business experience business, training, program development or related field
Number of positions and location:
4 positions total, one in each city: Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi
Polinsys is a well established Immigration firm Est. in 1993. Currently, Polinsys is operating in several cities in India, The Middle East, and Canada and are looking for expansion. If your passion is changing people’s lives and if your management skills can compliment your passion, then, we need you.
Polinsys offers a competitive salary, benefits, and growth.
This is a Middle Management position and the career pathway leads to General Manager. If you are interested to apply for this position, please express your interest by submitting the form below with your resume.