Study in Canada Series 2 – Who should you Choose as your Education advisor?

Editorial News 62 Comments

Who should you Choose as your Education advisor? An education agent outside Canada or an Education and Immigration Consultant from Canada?
· Overseas Education Advisors can make or break you! Select them carefully!

· Only You and Your Canadian Immigration Consultant would like to see you as a Permanent Resident of Canada!

· Sign an Agreement for your Work Permit Support, RP representation and Citizenship support even before you leave your home country!

· Have one organization deal with you all the way! Skip the Agent route and Choose a Authorized Representative from Canada!

Comments 62

  1. I simply couldn’t go away your site before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual information an individual provide
    to your guests? Is going to be again frequently in order to investigate cross-check new posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.